“TECHNICAL” COOKIESThese cookies are necessary for the proper functionality of the website. They allow for the page navigation and without them we could not provide the services for which users access the website.
“ANALYTICAL” COOKIESThese cookies allow us to explore how visitors use the website, in order to be able to evaluate and improve the site’s functionality. For example, they inform us which pages are the most and least visited. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by users and the methods of retrieval. This way we are able to know what is working well and what can be improved. It allows us to ensure that pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies is collected anonymously and is not linked to the user’s personal data. We utilize the services of Google Analytics.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Google Maps https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- Google Fonts https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- Google ReCaptcha https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- Google YouTube https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
PROFILING COOKIESThese cookies are designed to create profiles based on the user and are utilized to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the web. They are also used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Our website does not use profiling cookies.
LIST OF COOKIESBelow is the list of cookies set by the site:
- Google Analytics
- Google Fonts
- Google Maps
PRINCIPLES OF TREATMENTThe processing of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality established by art. 5 of the GDPR and other applicable regulations. All data will be processed fairly and transparently with electronic and IT tools; the data will be inserted in specific computerized archives, or in any other type of adequate support, and kept under constant control with operating procedures and adequate security measures, pursuant to the provisions of art. 32 of EU Regulation 679/2016, to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data, in order to prevent its loss, as well as its illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
LEGAL BASIS, SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DURATION OF DATA TREATMENTThe legal basis for processing your personal data for the aforementioned purposes is represented by your expressed consent to the use of first-party or third-party profiling cookies, while it is not required for the use of technical cookies. Any failure to consent to the processing, where required, makes it impossible to carry out the activities for the purposes described above. The processing of personal data can be carried out by the internal staff of the owner expressly authorized and by the following:
- companies, organizations or associations, as well as consultants and professionals appointed as external processors pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation, which, on behalf of the Data Controller, provide specific organizational or processing services or which carry out instrumental activities or activities of support for the Owner in the context of the activities mentioned above. The list of authorized persons and external managers is available from the Data Controller. The processing of personal data may also be carried out by the so called “Third parties” based on the above rules.
- subjects to whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by legal provisions, regulations or Community legislation;
- subjects to whom the communication is required by law or regulation, or by public entities for the performance of their institutional functions.